In this blog, Martin Ellis, one of our Directors, discusses the benefits branded clothing and uniform can bring to a business.
The two most valuable assets any organisation has is its people and its brand. Your brand is important to your business and needs to be represented in a consistent manner across all channels of communication. One of these channels is a uniform.
In this blog I’m looking at the benefits branded clothing and uniform can bring to businesses as well as important considerations for designing your business uniform.
The benefits of branded clothing
There are many positive benefits to having a uniform or branded items of clothing:
- The obvious benefit is that it promotes your business and raises awareness of your brand.
- For some businesses, such as shops, it clearly lets customers know whom they need to approach for help and advice.
- It’s also good for businesses where members of staff go to residential homes as it acts as a form of identification.
- It looks professional and it gives those wearing the uniform a sense of being part of a team.
- It negates the need for people to wear their own clothing at work.
The two most valuable assets any organisation has is its people and its brand.
When choosing a uniform there are some important considerations to ensure your brand maximises this opportunity. Here are my top tips:
- Consider the positioning of the brand logo on the relevant items of clothing. Ensure that the logo is visible, clear and concise so that customers know exactly who you are. It will help to make your brand stand out.
- Where uniform is concerned, it isn’t just about having your logo on the clothing, but also about the quality of the material, its finish and how this represents your business.
- State-of-the-art embroidery machines help to give clear definition to your logo. Think about how the material meets the needs of the business and the activity it will be used for. For example, an organisation dealing with hard labour will have different workwear requirements to offices or shops.
- Ensure that your brand is represented consistently across all outlets and communications.
Good quality, high impact branding through branded clothing and uniforms forms a coherent part of your marketing communications.
For further advice or to discuss your requirements further, please get in touch with me directly.
Like what you see? Give us a call or send us an email to see how we can bring your brand to life.
When it comes to branded items, consistency is paramount in showcasing your brand identity—we oversee that right through production. We will ensure your products carry an impression of quality across every communication.